The Friday Five!

Happy Friday! Let's share some blog love and celebrate!

**Grab the logo.

**Share your favorite five (or four, or three, or whatever!) blog posts and/or articles from this week. They can be book related or not - but they need to have tickled your fancy!

**Share that blog love - link the post so we can all check it out.

**Leave a comment on the post so the author knows they made it into your Friday Five!

1. "Serendipitous" is totally making me jealous with her clean pantry. She's inspiring me to do a little fall cleaning this weekend!

2. Need a little Friday Morning Inspiration? Well Amy from "Lucky Number 13" has the answer - a beautiful assortment of photographs. I especially like the one with the heart-shaped leaves lined up on the pavement.

3. I fell in love with Tracy Chevalier a little bit when I read Girl with a Pearl Earring. This is why I was so excited when I found Kelly's Review of "Falling Angels" by Tracy Chevalier at "The Broke and the Bookish". It seems like I would also be hooked at the first sentence...

4. Dennis worked at a Pizza Hut when we were in high school. Ever since then, he (ie: we) are very conscious of our restaurant behavior. We tip well. We consolidate our plates and flatware when we're done eating. We don't linger at the table if people are waiting, or if it's getting late. "The Bitchy Waiter" give some tips so you know when it's Time To Go Home.

5. Such a great post over at "At Home With Books" this week - Top 100 20th Century Novels by Women. Enjoy!

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

Comments