The Friday Five!

It's been a week already?

As promised, since I neglected my "five" last week I owe you ten this week.

Want to play along?

**Grab the logo.

**Share your favorite five (or four, or three, or whatever!) blog posts and/or articles from this week. They can be book related or not - but they need to have tickled your fancy!

**Share that blog love - link the post so we can all check it out.

**Leave a comment on the post so the author knows they made it into your Friday Five!

**Enter a link to your Friday Five using the linky below!


1. Rebecca at "The Book Lady's Blog" got me to add another book to my TBR pile with her post Caught in a Bad Romance with BAD MARIE. Rebecca says that Marie is a character we love to hate - who can resist that?

2. Do you like short stories? If so, you need to go check out "Bibliophiliac" because she has started a meme The Story on Thursdays - focusing on... you guessed it... short stories!

3. Fall is my favorite season - for more reasons than I can name. Everything about it pleases me. I was so excited to see this post at "Lucky Number 13". Amy was Feelin' Kinda Fallish and shared not only a couple of pictures, but a list of some beautiful things to look forward to this fall. Crisp air, cute scarves... what's not to love?!

4. I love it when someone posts about a book I would probably have passed by on the shelf. "Primo Reads" got me excited about The Imperfectionists. I'm loving the format of the book!

5. A very informative post on "Desert Book Chick" this week. Anatomy of a Blog Hack tells about her experience of being hacked - and the process she went through to get through it.

6. I'm not going to lie - I was a huge "Laura Ingalls Wilder" fan when I was a kid. OK. I'm still a fan. As a true Laura loyalist, I hated Nellie. You can read a review of Confessions of a Prairie Bitch over at "At Home With Books". Even though I was far more into the books than the TV series, it sounds like a fantastic read. Plus - the title makes you smile, doesn't it?

7. One of my favorite books, Year of Wonders, by Geraldine Brooks was reviewed at "Things Mean A Lot". I love seeing what others think about books I adore.

8. Fall is in the air - and Corinne from "Trains Tutus and Tea Time" understands. Pumpkin Spice Latte, baby. It's here...

9. I enjoyed the Sunday Salon at "Things Mean A Lot" this week - Bookish Pet Peeves. I agree with many of them, and am also guilty of more than one!

10. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall... Spice up your Friday with a good laugh from "The Sassy Curmudgeon". I like her "disgust" face the best.




Comments