Book Blogging - A Brief History

Happy Friday, everyone!


Wonderful things this Friday...
*Little baby smiles.
*Spiced pumpkin candles
*Orange spice tea
*Booking a much-needed facial and some mommy pampering time!
Book Blogger Hop
I'd like to extend a huge "Thank you!" to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for coordinating the hop, and to Julie at Knitting and Sundries for hosting this week.

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  Make sure to leave a comment so I can return the visit.  I review mainly literary and historical fiction with some other genres mixed in here and there.  Have fun looking around!

Our question this week:
How did you find out about book blogging and what made you decide to start one yourself?
I had always kept a book journal.  I'd finish a novel and write down my thoughts.  It was my husband who actually suggested I start a blog - get those thoughts out there where I can interact instead of writing them in a book that lives in my nightstand drawer!  I got excited about the idea, and even more excited to find out there was a whole community of people who loved books and wanted to give recommendations to one another.  I feel like I stumbled into the community by chance, and I'm so happy to have done so!

Comments