Hopping at the chance...

Baby's dropped off to sleep... he eats like a crazy man in the evenings, so I'm hopping at the chance to do a quick post!

Book Blogger HopFirst off - a huge thank you to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting the hop every week!

If this is your first visit to Kate's Library, welcome!  I hope you stay.  I review mainly literary and historical fiction, but other things are always on the table.  I'm towards the end of a Lord of the Rings re-read at the moment.

Our prompt this week:
Blogging Question:  What is one thing your blog readers probably do not know about you?
I could answer this so many ways!  In the spirit of weekend fun, here are a few fun facts about me you probably don't know.

**I'm married to my high school sweetheart.
**The beach is one of my favorite places to be.
**I love driving with the windows down - having a sunroof in the car is a dealbreaker for me.
**The Counting Crows are one of my favorite bands.
**After a stressful day I like to take a long hot shower without running the fan, then open the bathroom window and feel the cool air.  Even in the winter - very refreshing!
**Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year.  I love everything about it; the smells, the pumpkins, Halloween, the weather.  It makes my heart happy.

How about you?

Comments