Can I hop back in bed?

 Book Blogger Hop 


It's Friday!!!  Always a good day of the week, even though they're kind of all running together for me these days!  As the title of this post suggests, I'd love to hop back into bed - I was up half the night with first a wide awake (until 1am) then a fussy (until 2:30am) newborn.  Then up again at 5:30 to - wait for it - eat again!  I like to picture millions of other moms doing the exact same thing.

A huge "thank you!" to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting the hop.  Such a fun way for bloggers to connect!

Our prompt this week:
What is the one book or series you are dying to see turned into a movie or TV series?
This is a hard one!  My favorite book of all time is A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving.  I know that there was a movie based on the book, but I really don't think it did the book justice.  At all.  I'd like a remake!  Does this count as an answer?  I hope so!  It's the best you're going to get out of me on 3 hours of sleep...

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I hope you decide to stay!  Please make sure to leave a comment so I can return the visit.

Have a great weekend, friends!

Comments