Hopping through the outlets

Mom came up with the title of this post - and she added with a laugh "trying to keep up with your sister-in-law"!  My SIL Katie loves to shop!  She and I brought Gram up to the white mountains of NH to visit Mom for an overnight.  We did a little shopping (I bought a fab aqua beaded necklace nicknamed "The Wilma" and some cutsie things for Dominic), and had dinner at our favorite spot up here, "Flatbreads".  Headed home tonight after dinner.  These mini vacations have been pretty fun these past two weeks!
Book Blogger Hop

A huge thank you to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting the hop!  If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I mainly review literary fiction - I dabble in other things that catch my eye, and I definitely read and blog at my own pace.  I'd love for you to stick around for the journey!

Our prompt this week:

If you could be a character from any book, who would you be?


This is a tough one to answer.  I'm not sure I could nail it down to one person.  Jo from Little Women because of her strength and heart, Hermione from Harry Potter because of her brains and also heart.  When I was a kid I would have answered Laura Ingalls because I just loved her!  I'm missing all kinds of characters, but I haven't had my coffee yet, so this is as extensive as the list will get for now! 

What about you?

Comments