Hopping outta here early!




Hey there!   I am indeed hopping outta here early - we're going to a wedding rehearsal (who doesn't love those?)!  Half a work day for me, and a fun weekend ahead!  
Book Blogger Hop

A huge "Thank You!" to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting our hop!


At Kate's Library you will find mostly reviews of literary fiction and historical fiction.  I have a somewhat changing feature called the Friday Five where I share links with you... although I'm contemplating changing it around a little.  Thank you for stopping by - I hope you decide to stay!


Our question this week:
How many books do you own?  This can include books in your to-be-read (TBR) pile(s) and books you have already read that are on your keeper shelf.
I actually own less books than most other book bloggers.  My guess (without actually counting because I'm not at home!) is about 150.  Most of them are books I've already read.  You can see the above tab labeled "The Stacks" to see which ones are on my TBR list.  They're all books I actually own but have not read yet.  


How about you?  Can you put my 150 to shame???  (I'll bet most of you can!)

Comments