Hopping all over town

Happy Friday, everyone!  I was certainly hopping all over town this week!  5 concerts - 1 on Wednesday, and 4 on Thursday... busy, busy, busy.  I have three more next week and I'm officially finished with concert season.  Woo-hoo!


Book Blogger Hop
A huge "Thank you!!!" to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting the hop!!


Please poke around and decide if Kate's Library is a place you'd like to stay.  I read mainly literary and historical fiction with some classics and others thrown in for fun.  Reading's been a little slow lately since I'm on the grad school train, but I still love to read and share with you!


Our prompt this week:
How do you handle the writing of a negative review?
For me, this depends on how I came across the book.  If it's an ARC or a new release I received from a publisher I really think before I review.  If I don't think I can give it a rating of three wine glasses or higher I contact another blogger who I think may enjoy it.  If it's something I grabbed on my own I try to tell it like it is.  In a polite way.   


What about you???

Comments