A little breathing room...

Well, I did it.  I cleared my google reader.  I marked all as "read".  Over 1000 great posts I missed because of this stupid class and because I've been in my first trimester and too exhausted to read after I finished homework. 

Maybe it's because I brought home my iMac from school...
Maybe it's because I'm on February vacation...
Maybe it's because the end is in sight on this class from hell...
Maybe it's because I haven't gagged/dry heaved for a few weeks...
Maybe it's because I have some energy I thought I permanently lost...

Actually it's probably all of those things! 

Whatever it is, I feel good!  One more assignment, two more papers, I have a really busy month ahead of me, but right now it feels like I'll be able to get through it without casting aside all the things that make me me!!

So in the meantime, I finished another text book that you will get to read a brief review of (lucky you...).  I've finished Clash of Kings and plan on telling you all about it.  I've started The Crown and thing it's great so far.  And I'll start reading your posts again.  Time to reconnect!  (Speaking of which, I see a (1) up on the google reader tab, so that means it's time to get started!!!)

Oh before I go - just a quick look. This is the jellybean at 12 weeks.  I'm kind of in love with the nose.  I can't wait to meet this kid!


Comments