The theme of the night is "Kate time". I reduced myself to tears with my assignment last night and have just now decided I need to take the night off from school work. Wee!!!!
I have six to share today - I guess I'm in a celebrating kind of mood...
1. This made me smile because it's so true! "Pen and Paper" shares the alphabet - or rather, how kids nowadays (I think I aged 10 years just by typing that...) are learning it!
2. Summer at "Our Little Baby" makes me smile on a pretty regular basis. Although the blog is mostly baby-based, I think my bookish friends will love her take on the film version of Breaking Dawn.
3. A very nice, thoughtful post from "The Lit Quest" on feminism.
4. "The Betty and Boo Chronicles" shares s*it her kids to do give her a heart attack. This made me literally lol and I called my Mom to tell her the story.
5. I'm kind of a fan of "Improve Everywhere". A post with a video (!) of Katie from "Color Me Katie" singing about Santa in the mall.
6. This is just a bit of deliciousness. Dennis loves brussels sprouts. I had only tried them steamed and proclaimed them to be dis-GUS-ting. I recently tried trimming them, roasting them on a cookie sheet with EVOO, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and changed my mind. Yum-O. Here's a recipe from "Smitten Kitchen" on how to make them dijon-braised. Looks good, right?
Hope everyone has a great weekend!