Hop on your broomstick

Happy Halloween weekend!!!

Book Blogger Hop
A huge thank you, as always, to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting the hop!

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I hope you decide to stick around.  If you're an old follower hoping over to say hello - Hello!! - thanks for stopping in.  At Kate's Library you'll find reviews of mainly literary and historical fiction with a little bit of everything else scattered in on occasion.  Feel free to check out the books I like to read by clicking the "reviews" tab.  

Our prompt this week...
What is your favorite Halloween costume?  Even if you don't celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?
Easy.  I dressed up as the Wicked Witch of the West almost every year of my childhood. 
It got to be kind of out of control, actually.  Starting October first I'd want to wear the hat on our afternoon walks.  It would escalate from there until I was begging to wear the green face paint and cape.  I would stand on the overpass to the highway and make scary faces at the people driving below.  They beeped and waved and blinked their lights.  Cute, although I'm sure my mom was somewhat embarrassed to be walking with a little girl dressed as a witch every day.  

I love Halloween!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments