Welcome to the Friday Five!
* A beautiful sunny day after a week of rain and gloom.
* Crossing the first day of school of the checklist.
* Working with supportive colleagues.
* Turning in your week 1 grad assignment 3 days early!
* Seeing a tree with a sprinkle of red - only a few leaves, but oh so lovely!
On to the Five.
1. Jillian at "A Room of One's Own" is sharing her thoughts on books, swing sets, and snobbery.
2. A new book on the list thanks to "Whatcha Readin', Books?". The Boy in the Striped Pajamas sounds like a must-read!
3. "Book Rat" provides us not only with a link to the September Zombies event, but a little zombie humor as well... What do zombies and supermodels have in common? The answers may surprise you, or at least make you laugh.
4. A delicious-looking recipe from "The Kitchen Witch". I think I'll mix up a batch of "I Feel Like Ass" tea and bring it to work for a little afternoon pick-me-up.
5. Pure beauty at "Under My Apple Tree". Dahlia.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!