The Friday Five {September 16-18}

Oh my goodness I've been a horrible fellow blogger this week.  I'm not sure what I've been doing all week, because it wasn't that crazy, but I found myself skimming my google reader more than usual and ended up with very few posts flagged for the Five.  Normally I'd go searching for fun posts that I've missed, but I just finished my homework and it's been a long week and I just want to, you know... read!  

So here you have it.  The Friday... um... two.  (They're not even book related!  Fun and fantastic but not bookish.  Clickity click and enjoy.)

1.  Sassy has had her way with me again - she's turned me from a normal woman sitting in my office, sipping coffee and eating saltine crackers to the possibly "insane" teacher laughing in a room all by herself.  Enjoy Una's prayer for her son.

2.  An adorable elderly couple and webcam recording them unawares.  Cute and worth clicking fo sho.  Thanks to "Smart Bitches, Trashy Books" for this little gem.

...and that's all she wrote.  I'll be a better blogger next week, promise!  

Enjoy the weekend, friends!

Comments