Think I can hop over my tent?

Book Blogger Hop

It's been awhile since I hopped, and since I'm up early on this lovely Friday (because we're leaving for a camping trip!) it seems like the perfect day to play along.  

Thank you to Jen at Crazy-For-Books for hosting!  If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I mainly review "literary fiction" although I'm on a bit of a Laura Ingalls Wilder kick these days.  Make sure to say hello so I can return the visit!


Our prompt this week...
“Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”
I just took a little walk to the bookshelf.  I'd have to say The Secret Life of Bees.  I read it and loved it, but I can see it being perplexing for non-reading visitors scanning the shelf.  Does Kate moonlight as a beekeeper?  Does she really like honey?  Is she terrified of bees so she reads about them in a knowledge=power kind of way?  

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments