Hopping through this paper!


Book Blogger Hop 

Hello fellow blog hoppers!  A huge "Thank you!" to Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books for hosting the hop!

Writing this post is total procrastination because I'm supposed to be working on a final paper for a class I'm taking.  Instead I'm blog hopping.  ...but as soon as I click "publish" it's back to work and hopefully I'll be hopping through this paper for the rest of the afternoon!


If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I mainly read literary/historical fiction, although that is not a steadfast rule.  I'm currently rereading the Laura Ingalls Wilder series and enjoying every minute!


Our prompt this week is: 
What's the LONGEST book you've ever read?
Like Jennifer, mine is a Stephen King novel.  I read "The Dark Tower" series a few years back, and the last few books were massive!  I'm currently reading War and Peace, so that will be the new winner as we ring in 2012.  


What about you?

Comments