A note about the Friday Five

Hey everyone!

A quick note for you this weekend about the Friday Five.  For the next six weeks or so my Friday Five posts will be sporadic, if at all.  

My concert schedule for this spring is super intense - 16 concerts between now and mid-June.  That's on top of my "normal" work day, of course.  Just another lazy, greedy teacher...  :)

Anyway, I have not had the time to read all of your wonderful posts with the consistency I'd like to.  There are whole days when I get behind, and then have to skim, which I really hate to do.  Until things calm down and I can keep up with my google reader, I'll have to take a little break from the Five.  I'm sure you understand.  :)

You can still play, though! Feel free to grab the icon from the "Friday Five" tab at the top of the page!


Hope everyone has a great week!

Comments