Welcome to the Friday Five! Please play along and link up below!
1. This is a site I recently started following (thanks, Lynn!). "Hyperbole and a Half". This post is all about how "simple dog" goes for a joy ride. This had me cracking up because we have a "simple cat". Enjoy!
2. What does it mean to be "well-read"? A great post - which I completely agree with - from "Simpler Pastimes" that discusses this. Go weigh in!
3. In case you're not already a follower (and if this is the case - why not??), "Book Rat" has been hosting a great event called "Fairytale Fortnight". Lots of great posts!! Make sure to check them out.
4. A new-to-me blog, "Smart Bitches, Trashy Books" shared a great link about library lending and the Kindle. Definitely worth checking out if you own, or are considering owning a Kindle! A new world is opening up...
5. Thank you to Katie at "Book Love" for sharing an exciting link to the movie preview of The Help! I watched it twice!! This is something to look forward to for sure!!
Have a great weekend!