The Literary Blog Hop {March 17-20}

Literary Blog Hop
The Literary Blog Hop is hosted by "The Blue Bookcase".  It's a biweekly hop for blogs focused primarily on literary fiction.  Click above for more information!

This week's prompt...

What one literary work must you read before you die?
There are two ways to look at this question.  

First - of the books I've read, which do I think everyone must read before they die?  My answer is The Diary of Anne Frank.  It's such an amazing and unique account of this horrible period of human history.  "He who forgets the past is condemned to repeat it." ~Winston Churchill

Second - of the books I have not read, which do I think needs to be read before I die?  My answer is Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass.  This, of course, ties into the quote I mentioned above.

What about you??

Comments