Hopping forward

Book Blogger Hop


Many thanks to Jennifer at Crazy For Books for hosting our book blogger hop!

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  If you decide to hang out, you will find posts mainly about literary and historical fiction - with a few other genres thrown in for fun!  In addition, I host a meme - The Friday Five - where I share my favorite blog posts with you.


Our question this week...
 "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
 Hmm...  If I know myself (and I think I do!) I would probably browse and see which books reach out to me with little hands asking to be brought home.  

I'd keep my eyes peeled for Jodi Picoult's Sing you Home, The Paris Wife, and Little Bee - all recent additions to my wishlist.


You?

Comments