Hopping through a snowbank


Happy Friday, fellow blog hoppers!

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!!!  If you decide to stick around awhile (and I hope you do!!) you will mainly find reviews of literary and historical fiction - with a few other genres splashed in for fun.  Be sure to check out the navigation bar to get a good idea of the kinds of books you'll find over here.

Also - there's only a few days left to enter in my Exit the Actress giveaway!
Book Blogger Hop
A huge thank you to Jennifer at Crazy for Books for hosting our hop!  This weeks' prompt...
Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?
My original plan for my blog was to call it "Kate's Bookshelf" because that's a more accurate description of my book stash.  Overall, I really like the name of my blog.  I suppose every once in awhile I wish I had gone for something a little more... what?... artistic.  Although I'm not sure it would have fit.  When it comes down to it, I am, in many ways, a "nuts and bolts" kind of person.  My name is Kate.  This blog is about books.  Kate's Library.

Comments