Hello there! Do you need the weekend? Yes? Me too! Let's celebrate!
The Friday Five - click the lovely lady <-- to read all about how to celebrate the weekend with blog love!
1. This week I discovered a new blog - "An Attitude Adjustment". I've quickly become a new fan. This is a great post about Portia de Rossi's Unbearable Lightness. I'm not one for celeb books, but this one really sounds like something I'd find interesting. Jana has a great discussion going on about body image - click over to add your two cents.
2. This past fall, I resolved to figure out Twitter. From some of the comments I received, many of you would like to do the same, but are unsure of where/how to start. This is a great post from "Marian Schembari" on How to start on Twitter without looking like a newbie. Lots of useful information!
3. I've recently raved about Priya Parmar's Exit the Actress (giveaway alert... sidebar...). Lisa over at "Bibliophiliac" posted a great interview with Priya that is very click-worth.
4. I love that my husband and I have a sense of humor with each other - even when the situation is embarrassing. This post at "Anne Nahm" had me literally lol-ing all alone in my office - not an easy feat! Find out how she Missed the Cutoff for Nationals by a Full Point.
5. I have Bronte on the brain! So (for me at least...) this is a very timely post from "A Room of One's Own". Agnes Grey is the topic - and as always, Jillian give us a ton of information in an interesting and thoughtful way!
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!