A little more organized.

You may have noticed a few subtle changes over here...

I contacted Tonya from Lucky Girl Studios to help me do a little housekeeping at Kate's Library.  My sidebars were out of control - I needed to simplify.

I expanded my navigation bar, so now we have:

Home - pretty self explanatory.

Kate - the woman behind the blog.  :)

Rating System - I explain my wine glass rating system to you.  (Also, the fabulous Tonya created a set of red wine glasses so I can mix it up!)

Reviews - three links, by year.  From there, you can find thumbnails of all the books reviewed in each year, as well as links to the actual review.

Review Policy - also pretty self explanatory.

Friday Five - grab the icon and read how to play along!

Challenges - I'm involved in three at the moment, so click over to see what they are!

The Stacks - my TBR pile.

Contact Kate - drop me a line!

By doing this, I feel great about making more room on my sidebars so they're not overflowing!  

Tonya made my posting area a solid color (before it was a textured background and hard to read) with lines separating the main text body from the sidebars.  

Also, this isn't new, but thought I'd mention that Kate's Library is on twitter and facebook!  Links are on the left sidebar.

A huge thank-you to Tonya!  I highly recommend her - she responds quickly, and has a great artistic eye!  If you're thinking about adding something to your site, or looking for someone to do a great design for you - she's fabulous!

Comments