Hopping to the finish!

Book Blogger Hop 


Hey there!  I'm hopping to the finish today because it's finals week in my little corner of the world.  I'll be excited when they're over and I can resume a normal teaching schedule!

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I hope you decide to stick around for awhile.  Make sure to leave a comment so we can all come over to your blog to say hello.  If you're a "follower" hopping over to say hi - well, HI!  Thanks for stopping in!

I mainly review literary and historical fiction.  I occasionally link up with different memes - if the mood strikes!  I host a meme called "The Friday Five" (see the tab above for more information).  

Many thanks to "Crazy-for-Books" for hosting the hop!

Our question this week is...
What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?
Get ready for the lamest answer ever..

I have no answer to this one.  I don't typically follow what books are about to be released - I like to browse and read reviews before I buy.  I've always been this way.   

Although - I'm beyond psyched for the release of Priya Parmar's Exit the Actress in a few days (Feb. 1!)... but since I've already read it, it's mostly because I can't wait to see what my fellow bloggers have to say about it.

Sorry for the boring answer - I promise I'm not that boring all the time!  :)

Have a happy Friday!

Comments