Hopping outta here...

 Book Blogger Hop



Happy Friday!

If you're visiting Kate's Library for the first time, welcome!  I hope you decide to stick around.  Make sure to leave a comment so we can all check out your blog.  ...and if you're a "follower" hopping over to say hi - HI!!  Thanks for coming over.


I review mainly literary fiction and historical fiction.  I occasionally link up with different memes - if the mood strikes me!  I host a meme called "The Friday Five" which of course can be linked up at any point in the week - not just Fridays!

Many thanks to Crazy-For-Books for hosting the hop!  Our question this week is...

What book influenced or changed your life?  How did it influence/change you? 

I would have to answer A Prayer for Owen Meany.  The book is an absolute favorite of mine.  I had to read it for AP English as a high school senior.  This was the first book I had to read that was purely enjoyable for me.  Previously I had always found myself reading while also trying to figure out what questions would likely be on the test.  This book was different - I just read.  

I think this is the beginning for me - I started rediscovering how much I love to read!  

Thanks, Mr. Woodworth!  :) 



Comments