Before we dive into The Five - allow me to share my view with you. This week has been glorious, and a huge waste of time.
Monday: MLK Day. No school.
Tuesday: Snow day. No school.
Wednesday: 2 hour delay. Half a day of school.
Thursday: OMG I have to go to work???
Friday: Snow day. No school.
Translation - I worked a day and a half this week! I'll take it, because I'll never turn down a reason to spend the day in my PJ's... but a little ridiculous, all the same.
OK. On to The Five!
1. "The Book Lady's Blog" shared a great resource this week. "Edelweiss" is a free way to browse new releases. It's user friendly, and you can tag items, see content, read author bio, and more. Rebecca explains it in wonderful detail - so take a minute or two and check it out!
2. Marie at "The Boston Bibliophile" prompted my current read. Jane Eyre. I purchased it recently, and after seeing this great link Marie posted on the latest film adaptation. I agree with her... I can't wait!
3. Since I've obviously been snowed in this week, I spent a few minutes looking at this photo - shared at "Under My Apple Tree". All that's missing is, well - me, of course! Also, a beach chair, a book, and some fruity drink in a coconut.
4. I love seeing "Improv Everywhere" videos on youtube. A big thanks to "Color Me Katie" for sharing this one of the "No Pants Subway Ride".
5. A thoughtful review this week by Jen over at "The Introverted Reader". Bending Toward the Sun sounds like it would be right my alley, and I added it to my TBR list. As always, Jen's post is informative and thoughtful!
Have a great weekend!