Virtual Coffee - the view from down here

Photobucket

If we were really having coffee today...

So sorry for missing you last week. Life just got away for me!

Doesn't it feel very "November" outside? Winter is almost upon us, and it's causing batches of chicken soup to be found simmering on my stovetop.
Did you do anything fun this weekend?

Dennis and I spent the weekend up in Intervale, NH visiting with my parents, and my brother and sister-in-law. Lots of visiting - and Katie and I did a little Christmas shopping (and OK, I'll admit it, we scored some really cute sweater dresses for ourselves!).

Do you have Thursday off for Veterans Day? I do, and I can't wait! I plan on some major chillaxin at home, then meeting some friends for our weekly BSO date night! Maybe I'll get adventurous and spend a little of my afternoon wandering around Boston - we'll see what the day brings!

What are you reading these days? I'm almost finished with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm totally enjoying it - I'd forgotten how very informative the story is. Oh, and in case you're wondering - this my view when I lay on the couch to read these days!

I have to admit I've been feeling a little Harry Potter crazed lately. I set up my Netflix list to start bringing me the HP movies so I can be all caught up for movie 7. I've watched the first two, and if I'm not mistaken, there should be another in my mailbox as we speak.

As much as I'm loving revisiting the series, I'll be happy to be done with my quest - there are new books calling to me from my shelf! :)

Enjoy the rest of the week - I packed you some chicken soup to take home. Hugs!

Comments