It's that time again - let's share some blog love, shall we?
1. A great post at "A Room of One's Own" this week where Jillian discusses what it means to be a writer. A Vindication of the Rights of Writer is a conversation worth joining.
2. Feeling nervous? Take control! A great tip over at "Single Dad Laughing" will help you decide how your body reacts to stress.
3. "Crazy for Books" helps us with The Book Blogger Balancing Act. Great tips on making sure we know how, and when to say "no thank you".
4. Are you a Jane Austen fan? If so, you should check out this great post from "Caroline Bookbinder" about Jane and her editor
5. "The New Dork Review of Books" shares with us The Five Sins of the Book Reviewer. I'm guilty of some, and agree with all.
Have a happy weekend!