Happy Friday, and welcome to the Friday Five! Click on the link <-- to find out how you can play along. (You don't have to participate on a Friday - you can link up anytime!)
1. Why are some of us drawn to Halloween? "Writing in the Crosshairs" explains the attraction!
2. A fantastic link was shared on Brene Brown this week. Her essay on cruelty and bullying was published in the Houston Chronicle - definitely check it out!
3. "A Literary Odyssey" gave me yet another book for my TBR list - a great review of Lolita.
4. Thank you to Roof Beam Reader for sharing this poem by Anne Sexton - The Starry Night. A beautiful piece of art; both the painting and the poetry!
5. I both loved, and needed this anecdotal post over at "Green Girl in Wisconsin" this morning. This is a conversation that could totally happen in my house!
Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to link up your Friday Five - even if you don't actually do it on a Friday! :)