Hopping out of bed

Book Blogger Hop

I was "hopping out of bed" this morning - it's 6:30 am and I'm already at work. As much as I love my new job, this high school schedule is killing me just a little bit...

Welcome to the hop! If you're visiting, welcome - I hope you decide to stick around! Make sure to leave a comment so we can all go check out your blog.

Our weekly question...
What is the one bookish thing you'd love to have, no matter the cost?

Hmmm. Don't we all want more books?! (Or more time to read?!) I am lucky enough to have received a Kindle for my birthday this past summer, so I have the eReader thing covered. That would have been my answer - hands down - if I didn't already have one.

I honestly don't know how to answer this question. I guess if money didn't matter, I'd always purchase my books and not borrow from the library. I always feel bad giving the books back... it's like abandoning a dear friend. "Sorry, Secret Life of Bees. I know we've had great times, but I just can't commit long term right now."


How about you? Hopefully you have a fabulous wish list! Perhaps I'm just too tired to think straight? The coffee has not kicked in yet!


Comments