Hopping away...

...and I am literally about to hop away - to work that is.

If you 're visiting for the first time, welcome!!! I hope you stay! Make sure to leave a comment so I can check out your blog!
Book Blogger Hop

This week's question...

How do you spread the word about your blog? (e.g. Social Networking Sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)

I'll admit I'm a little clueless about this part of the blogging experience. I'm not that great at promoting. I leave comments on other blogs, but only when I really have something to say. I certainly don't comment just for the sake of getting my name out there - and I don't think there are many bloggers who do. I have a twitter account, but it's hard finding the time to keep up with it - plus since I work in a school, the site is blocked so I'm a little limited.

What about you?

Comments