The Friday Five!

Boo!

Did I scare you?

Time for the Friday Five.  Want to play?  Of course you do!  Click the icon and read all about it!

1.  "Anne Nahm" had me literally lol-ing this morning - and this is hard to do so early on a Friday!  Go read all about the time she was five and mortified her Dad.  It will not disappoint.


2.  Thanks to "Things Mean A Lot" I have a new book to add to my TBR list.  Fledgling by Octavia E. Butler sounds like a great read, and the reviews by Nymeth are always so thoughtful and thorough.

3.  I'm not a big fan of "women's magazines".  It's no secret.  "The Sassy Curmudgeon" had me saying "Amen!" this week when she sticks it to Marie Claire by asking if morons should get a voice (even in a shitty C-list magazine)?  Weigh in on the conversation.  Pun intended.

4.  As a teacher, I've seen some pretty funny stuff written on homework assignments, quizzes and tests.  The best are little notes next to the answer.  This little piece of homework commentary really made me smile.  Thank you to "The Betty and Boo Chronicles"! 

5.  I texted a friend this week to say "The Merrimack River looked like a witch's brew this morning!".  Serendipitous gives us rising mist - Happy Halloween!

Have a Bootiful Friday!

Comments