The Friday Five!


Ahhhhh. Friday....

Welcome to the Friday Five. Click the lovely lady above to find out how you can participate!

Ready for some blog love?

1. "Caroline Bookbinder" is spreading some Book Club Tips. This is really useful information - for me - because I'd love am without a book club and would love to start one. Hmmm... I sense a future post about this...

2. I learned something new from "Baja Greenawalt's Cozy Book Nook". She writes "Did you know Marilyn Monroe was a bookworm who loved to be photographed reading?" Um... NO, I did not know that. How cool! I guess that's just one more thing that makes me sooo like Marilyn Monroe.

3. Whitney over at "She is too fond of books" reviewed the new David Sedaris - Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk. I need to get this book! Now the debate within myself is: should I read it, or try to get it on audiobook with DAVID reading it?

4. "The Sassy Curmudgeon" had a Guest Post that I really loved. It's about "the list" of the five celebs you'd be allowed to sleep with - if the situation presented itself. This really made me laugh because Dennis and I did this once. My list included Edward Norton and Matt Damon - although I may need to update the list to include John Krasinski. :) Who's on your list?

5. There was a great sounding book reviewed over at "Girls Gone Reading". Dead End Gene Pool gives us a glimpse into the lives of one of New York's wealthiest families - with the inherited fortune from the Vanderbilts.

And there you go... I'm off to a dress rehearsal. Happy Friday everyone!

Comments