A cup of pumpkin spice.

If we were really meeting for coffee today...
join me for coffee!
How was your weekend?
Are you enjoying this fall weather?

I love sweater season. Nothing better than jeans and something fuzzy to wear. My feet were in sandals too much this summer and they are rebelling against my work shoes. It seems like they don't want to be confined and it's blister city over here. Very unpleasant!I spent the weekend performing with the New Hampshire Philharmonic. We had a very fun program - Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2 and Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5. Beautiful slow movements and fun to perform fast movements. They have it all.

How's work? Some of my students are driving me a little crazy.
Any plans for the rest of the week? I'm taking tomorrow off for an appointment then spending the rest of the day putting my living room back in order. I'll probably bring Gram with me and get her flu shot while we're out (and maybe she can help me choose curtains on the way home...)

I'm also excited for the BSO this Thursday - they're playing Tchaikovsky's 5th - the same piece I just performed. The music is really at the front of my mind, so it should be fun... it's always more fun to listen to something you know very well.
What are you reading? I'm almost done with Harry Potter 5. I'm a little disappointed because I probably won't be making my challenge for reading the series before Halloween. The beginning of the school year probably wasn't the best time for a challenge... As much as I love the series, I'm getting a little excited to finish and start on something new. That series is BIG!

Oh, and I'm pretty excited about 99 followers. I'm not "one of those people" who are all about the followers... but on the cusp of 100 is pretty exciting. :)

**Hugs**

Have a great rest of the week!

Comments