Wow, it's the week of awards, I guess!
I'm sending lots of excitement to Katie at It's Time to Read!
The rules for this award are...
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! Done!
2. Choose one of the following options for accepting the OMB award...
- Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or as long as you can focus.
- Write about your most embarrassing moment.
- Write a "Soundtrack to your Childhood" post.
- Make your next blog a vblog (video blog). Basically you're talking to the camera about whatever.
- Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make-up, etc.) and post it.
I think I'm going to go with option #3.
The soundtrack to my childhood is why I have such a wide variety of musical tastes now! This is a sampling of the music listened to in my house (either by myself, or the music of my parents).
- Simon and Garfunkel
- Paula Abdul
- Joni Mitchell
- Michael Jackson (Thriller album)
- Cyndi Lauper
- The "Camelot" soundtrack
- George Winston (solo piano)
- The "Les Miserables" soundtrack
- Tom Petty
So on to the fun part...
Three awesome bloggers, huh? Drumroll.....
Jane Doe at "Dead White Guys"
Estella at "Estella's Revenge"
Carin S. at "Caroline Bookbinder"