The Friday Five!

Welcome to the Friday Five!

Want to play???

**Grab the logo.
**Share your favorite five (or four, or three, or whatever!) blog posts and/or articles from this week.
**Share that blog love - link the post so we can all check it out!
**Leave a comment on the post so the author knows they made it into your Friday Five!
**Feel free to comment below so we can check out your Friday Five.

1. A great post by Chris on "ProSe". For me, short stories are a little hit or miss. Love or hate. He shares with us some short stories that are worth checking out - Some Simply Superb Short Story Collections.

2. Do you have a book addiction? What are your symptoms? "The Reading Ape" asks you in Symptoms of the Textually Diseased. Join in the conversation!

3. Lori at "Escape Between the Pages" made me laugh! Audio Kuma Sutra - Stupid or Sexy Idea? What do you think? Me? Stupid idea. I don't want auditory instructions... I'm way too visual for that!

4. Some great tips for bloggers over at "MarianSchembari"! 6 Steps to a Prettier Blog (sans designer) gives some helpful ideas and links for ways to spruce up your blog without hiring a designer.

5. "Caroline Bookbinder" gives us all the lingo. The Devil's Dictionary: A Glossary of Publishing Terms gives us definitions to many of the terms used in the publishing world... even if you're not publishing a book, it's interesting to know the terminology.

OK - I'm giving you a bonus this week. I'm feeling nice.

6. "Lemontines 365" posted {54/365} - In A Yellow House's Arts-N-Crafts Challenge and I totally fell in love with the colors. Go check it out!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Comments

  1. Great five, Kate! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Chris's post on short story collections, too. That's what I (supposedly) blog about, so I definitely found it helpful. An audio Kama Sutra, however, would not be so helpful.
    Great post and great blog.
    -Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your Friday Five. You can check mine out at: www.booksaremything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great links! I am definitely book obsessed and an addict!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment