Musing Mondays

This week’s musing is going to be a bit simpler…

What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it to others? Is it part of a series (if so, which one)? What are you thinking about it? What book(s) would you compare it to, if any?

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

I was lamenting to Dennis about the horribleness that was Loving Mr. Darcy, and he suggested a little feature called "Recommendations from my Husband". I thought it sounded like fun and told him to pick out a book and I'll dive into it!

So - I just started reading "One Few Over the Cuckoo's nest" by Ken Kesey. I'm not that far into it yet, but considering the fact that it's a classic story it seems pretty safe to recommend it to others.

I'm liking it so far and have no idea what I would compare it to. This is probably because I've just barely started.

What about you? :)

Comments