An Award!

A big bouquet of "Thank you" is going out to Rachel at 1001 Books! I was awake, sitting in the kitchen having some coffee when Rachel totally made my morning! I was in a good mood all day...

The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the picked and let them know about the award.


Hmmm... 7 things about myself?

1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart - we've been dating since my freshman year!

2. I've always known that someday I would be a teacher. There was a time when I considered being a math teacher before deciding to major in music education.

3. Growing up, I loved to read - however in middle school and high school I didn't enjoy it that much. I was so busy reading things for school, and I hated reading and taking notes (trying to figure out what questions my teacher will ask on the quiz...) it took all the fun out of it. It wasn't until college when I finally started reading for myself again!

4. I am very close with my family - my Grandmother and I talk every day.

5. I love going to the beach. Dennis and I got engaged at Nubble Lighthouse in York, ME. We take drives to the coast all the time, even in the winter.

6. I have two cats, and am convinced that they are the best cats in the world!

7. I go with my friend Alley to hear the Boston Symphony Orchestra perform almost every week during their season. We go on Thursdays and wait in line for "rush" seats (only $9!!) and then get dinner and poke around Ann Taylor Loft until show time!

So now here comes the fun part. Below are some fantastic and versatile blogs!

The Book Coop
The Boston Bibliophile
A Bookish Space
At Pemberley


Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Kate! A perfect way to start my day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about you. With budget cuts, music in the schools seems to get shorted these days. Glad to see you're hanging in there. Thanks for stopping by today and congrats on a well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment