Oh my! An Award!

Oh my - what a wonderful way to start my Monday! The Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award!

Thank you so much to Priya at The Plum Bean Project! This absolutely made my day!

How it works...

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

My last five books... I left out the audiobooks for this list!

Wench, Dolen Perkins-Valdez
Year of Wonders, Geraldine Brooks
Shot to Death, Stephen D. Rogers
The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger
The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood

My five picks... insightful, honest and articulate ladies who have fantastic taste in books!

Nymeth at Things Mean A Lot
Kathy at The Literary Amnesiac
Whitney at She is too fond of books
Lauren at Geeb's Book Club
Missy B. at
Missy's Book Nook

One last "Thank you!!" to Priya! Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the award! I love the blog links you've been posting recently (here and with the Friday Five)--you have introduced me to some really good ones that I hadn't come across yet. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much for including me, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kate! The award is awesome and new to me! :)

    I enjoy your blog so much....thanks so much for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kate and congrats on yours too! I will have to checkout all these Bodacious Blogs now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so welcome! i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment