My Review Policy

I try to be as honest and open as possible when reviewing a book. If I receive a free copy for review, I will only post reviews that receive three wine glasses or higher. Anything lower, and I will pass the book on to another book blogger with the hope that it will be a better fit.

I can try and schedule my blog review to coincide with your publication date if given 2 months notice. For books that have already been published, I will post a review within 3 months of receipt.

The genres I'm interested in are literary fiction, historical fiction, memoir, and narrative nonfiction. I am not interested in romance, mystery, or fantasy. I read the occasional science fiction, or YA novel. As with anything, there are no absolute rules defining what I will and will not enjoy reading. If you have checked out my previous posts and feel that your book will strike a chord with me - I want you to tell me about it!